Cory Neeley, Director of SolarShare Wisconsin, explains how SolarShare Wisconsin Cooperative allows Wisconsin residents to invest in solar farms in the state.
- Energize Wisconsin Podcast – Interview with SolarShare’s Cory Neeley
- WISCONSIN SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS COUNCIL ANNOUNCES FINALISTS FOR 2022 SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS AWARDS
- Solar Cooperative Works For Investors
- Now is the time for Cooperative Investment in Clean Energy
- Democratizing clean energy: Cooperative allows regular folks to profit from solar development